PRS to molle pouch by SSO (Sposn)
Universal pouch with a safety valve for radio stations with a maximum height of 170 mm.
The valve also improves camouflage.
The valve with two side cutouts for the antenna is fastened with Velcro with an area of 35 cm² and the plastic lock is fastex with an adjustable valve within 40 mm. Valve and pocket for a radio station of two layers of material with a rigid gasket. To platforms, vests and belts with the PALS (MOLLE) system, the pouch is attached with two vertical and two horizontal belt tapes. Vertical belts have rigid inserts and fasten to the bottom of the bag with metal buttons.
- Total height – 185 mm;
- Pocket height – 95 mm;
- Length along the front wall of the pocket – 70 mm;
- Length on the back wall – 95 mm;
- Valve length – 200 mm;
- Total valve width – 95 mm;
- The width of the valve between the cutouts is 45 mm;
- Width – 40 mm.
- The weight of an empty tissue pouch with a density of 500D is 105 grams.
Shipping: shipping worldwide. (2-5 weeks)
Delivery: ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.