Assault Backpack KE Moss with Moss slings on 40l from Cordura 900D
Assault Backpack KE Moss with Moss slings 40l 900 den. Such as it is necessary, but cheaper
We present to your attention a light, compact tactical patrol backpack with Molle panels.
The main material of the Assault Backpack KE Moss with Moss slings is a synthetic fabric, an equivalent of Cordura fabric, with a density of 900 denier with polyurethane coating. This material does not absorb water and liquid dirt, is quick and easy to clean, does not stretch, is resistant to abrasion, withstands significant gross physical effects.
The backpack differs decent capacity, and the volume of the internal space can be adjusted with the help of strong lateral sling-ties. With incomplete loading, the contents will be securely fixed in any case, and the backpack itself will look compact and aesthetic.
When manufacturing the Assault Backpack KE Moss with Moss slings 40l Cordura 900D used high-quality high-strength thread, which will not lose their best properties and qualities throughout the life cycle of the product.
Outside, the backpack is equipped with Molle panels. It can be hung with compatible equipment and additional pouches. The manufacturer used high-quality hardware.
The backpack is equipped with a pair of shoulder straps with wide soft lining, designed to ensure a uniform distribution of the load over a large area of the support. As a result, such straps do not press the shoulders, significantly delay the fatigue. Provides attachment under the belt to fix the backpack in the belt.
With such a backpack, you can travel long distances or run. In active mode, the backpack is snug against the back, does not jump. On the back side, the backpack has a wall with a forming insert, on the outside this panel is decorated with a grid, designed to provide ventilation and vapor removal from the contact patch.
Weight: 1300 g
Size: 45 x 30 x 30 centimeters
Volume: 40 liters
Number of pockets:
- 1 main compartment zipper closure
- inside the main compartment pocket with zipper
- 2 front pockets with zip fastener
- on the back is a large flat pocket size A4 with a velcro fastener
Upper material: 100% nylon, Cordura fabric equivalent, density 900 with PU coating 1000 mm water column.
Breaking load on the threads: not less than 4.5 kg per cm
Features of the model:
- soft back and shoulder straps for comfortable wearing
- compatible with MOLLE
- Shoulder straps additionally reinforced with a strap
- maximum load of 30 kg
- recommended load up to 20 kg
Updates from 2017:
- The holes for the hydrator tube outlet are transferred under the upper handle of the backpack
- an external pocket located on the back is moved inside the backpack, which allows you to complete the backpack in addition with a plastic kaskask or put in it a hydrator or armored plate
- the pocket valve is slightly elongated to exclude the possibility of a cloth entering the zipper
- the main fabric of the backpack is replaced with nylon 900 den on Cordura 1000 den
Shipping: shipping worldwide. (2-5 weeks)
Delivery: ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.