Assault Backpack KE Dark Olive 40l from Polyamide 750 Den
Assault Backpack KE Dark Olive 40l from Polyamide 750 Den. Such as it is necessary, but cheaper
We present to your attention a light, compact tactical patrol backpack with Molle panels.
The main material of the Assault Backpack KE Dark Olive 40l is a synthetic fabric, an equivalent of Polyamide fabric, with a density of 900 denier with polyurethane coating. This material does not absorb water and liquid dirt, is quick and easy to clean, does not stretch, is resistant to abrasion, withstands significant gross physical effects.
The backpack differs decent capacity, and the volume of the internal space can be adjusted with the help of strong lateral sling-ties. With incomplete loading, the contents will be securely fixed in any case, and the backpack itself will look compact and aesthetic.
When manufacturing the Assault Backpack KE Dark Olive Polyamide 40l 750 Den used high-quality high-strength thread, which will not lose their best properties and qualities throughout the life cycle of the product.
Outside, the backpack is equipped with Molle panels. It can be hung with compatible equipment and additional pouches. The manufacturer used high-quality hardware.
The backpack is equipped with a pair of shoulder straps with wide soft lining, designed to ensure a uniform distribution of the load over a large area of the support. As a result, such straps do not press the shoulders, significantly delay the fatigue. Provides attachment under the belt to fix the backpack in the belt.
With such a backpack, you can travel long distances or run. In active mode, the backpack is snug against the back, does not jump. On the back side, the backpack has a wall with a forming insert, on the outside this panel is decorated with a grid, designed to provide ventilation and vapor removal from the contact patch.
Weight: 950 g
- main compartment: 30 x 45 x 20 cm (width x height x thickness) – 27 liters
- small front pocket: 30 x 19 x 8 cm (width x height x thickness) – 4.6 liters
- large front pocket: 30 x 25 x 10.5 cm (width x height x thickness) – 7.9 liters
Volume: 40 liters
Number of pockets:
- main compartment with zip fastener
- 1 flat pocket with zip fastener size 30 x 24
- a flat pocket with a velcro closure in the size of 30 x 45. Purpose: under the hydrator or armored plate or frame (optional)
- 1 small front pocket with zip fastener
- 1 large front pocket with zip fastener
Upper material: 100% polyamide, density 750 Den with PU coating 1000 mm water column.
Breaking load on the threads: not less than 4.5 kg per cm
Features of the model:
- soft back and shoulder straps for comfortable wearing
- compatible with MOLLE
- quick reset system
- Shoulder straps additionally reinforced with a strap
- The outlet for the hydrator tube is located under the upper handle of the backpack
- maximum load of 30 kg
- recommended load up to 20 kg
Updates from 2017:
- The holes for the hydrator tube outlet are transferred under the upper handle of the backpack
- an external pocket located on the back is moved inside the backpack, which allows you to complete the backpack with an additional plastic kaskask or put a hydrator or armored plate in it
- the pocket valve is slightly elongated to exclude the possibility of a cloth entering the zipper
Shipping: shipping worldwide. (2-5 weeks)
Delivery: ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.